UTIMCO provides a comprehensive benefits package including a flexible health plan, a generous 403(b) retirement program, vacation and holiday schedules competitive with the private sector, paid parking, and an excellent working environment.
If you are interested in career opportunities at UTIMCO, please send a cover letter with salary expectations and your resume, and please include which position in which you are applying (should there be multiple positions, please submit individually for each position):
Human Resources Department
401 Congress Avenue, Suite 2800
Austin, Texas 78701
Fax: (512) 225-1660
E-mail: UTIMCO Human Resources
UTIMCO is unable to provide work visa sponsorships; therefore, candidates in need of such endorsement need not apply. While all materials will be kept in the strictest confidence, we only accept submissions for current open positions, and we do not keep any resumes on file. UTIMCO is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer. We are committed to compliance with all government requirements to ensure nondiscrimination. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply. Any offer of employment will be contingent upon the results of a background investigation.
If you are not from the Austin area, click here for information.
- Analyst - Public Markets Investments
- Financial Analyst - Risk Management
- Investment Officer - Private Equity Investments
- Investment Officer - Real Estate Investments
- Investment Officer - Technology Investments
- Operational Due Diligence Specialist
- Portfolio-Endowment Investment Accountant
- Senior Analyst or Associate – Hedge Fund Investments
- Senior Investment Officer - Credit Investments