- PUF Timeline
- Audited Financial Statements - Year Ended August 31, 2015
- Detailed Schedule of Investment Securities - Year Ended August 31, 2015
- June 30, 2016 Semi-Annual report
- December 31, 2015 Semi-Annual report
- June 30, 2015 Semi-Annual report
- December 31, 2014 Semi-Annual report
- June 30, 2014 Semi-Annual report
- December 31, 2013 Semi-Annual report
- June 30, 2013 Semi-Annual report
An endowment is a permanent investment in the future of the University. Endowed funds are invested, rather than used as cash for immediate needs. A portion of the earnings from an endowment is distributed to the University. The remainder is added back into the principal, ensuring steady growth of the endowment. Private endowments are primarily invested in units of the Long Term Fund.
Development staffs at each campus or at the U.T. System are available to assist donors to structure gifts to provide the greatest positive impact to the institution and the donor. To contact a development officer at one of the 15 U.T. System institutions, or at the U.T. System itself, please see our list of institution development offices or contact the U.T. System Office of External Relations.