- Investment Policy Statements
- Other Investment Policies
- Delegation of Authority Policy
UTIMCO maintains the UTIMCO web site as a public service. The following statement applies only to members of the general public and is intended to address concerns about the types of information gathered from the public and how that information is used.
I. Information Collected and Stored Automatically
a. Logs and Network Monitoring
UTIMCO maintains log files of all access to its site and also monitors network traffic for the purposes of site management and security. This information is used to help diagnose problems with the server and to carry out other administrative tasks. Log analysis tools are also used to create summary statistics to determine which information is of most interest to users, to identify system problem areas, or to help determine technical requirements.
The following information is collected in these files:
- Hostname: the hostname, site name, username, and IP address of the computer requesting access to the site
- User-Agent: the type of browser, its version, and the operating system of the computer requesting access (e.g., Netscape 4 for Windows, IE 4 for Macintosh, etc.)
- Referrer: the web page the user came from
- System date: the date and time on the server at the time of access
- Full request: the exact request the user made
- Status: the status code the server returned, e.g., fulfilled request, file not found
- Content length: the size, in bytes, of the file sent to the user
- Method: the request method used by the browser (e.g., post, get)
- Universal Resource Identifier (URI): the location of the particular resource requested.
- Query string of the URI: anything after a question mark in a URI. For example, if a keyword search has been requested, the search word will appear in the query string.
- Protocol: the technical protocol and version used, i.e., http 1.0, ftp, etc.
The above information is not used in any way that would reveal personally identifying information to outside parties unless UTIMCO is legally required to do so.
II. Information Collected by Email and Forms
UTIMCO collects the e-mail address of those individuals who communicate with us via e-mail or who give us their e-mail address. UTIMCO collects information that is voluntarily provided by those individuals who communicate with us via e-mail or who submit forms on our web site. If a member of the general public sends UTIMCO an e-mail message or fills out a web-based form with a question or comment that contains personally identifying information, that information will only be used for the purposes for which the form is intended, to respond to the question or comment, and to analyze trends. UTIMCO does not market such information. UTIMCO does not use such information in any way that would reveal personally identifying information to outside parties unless we are legally required to do so.
This site contains links to other sites outside of UTIMCO. UTIMCO is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites.
This site has security measures in place to protect from loss, misuse and alteration of the information under the control of UTIMCO.
Access to the system is restricted; unauthorized use is prohibited; usage may be subjected to security testing and monitoring; misuse is subject to criminal prosecution; and users have no expectation of privacy except as otherwise provided by applicable privacy laws.
If there are any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or dealings with this web site, contact email@example.com.